Day 47: last temple T88, Okuboji

Today I took the bus up into the mountains to the remaining last temple T88, Okuboji. It was very cold up there (8 degrees Celsius) and I had to use for the first time my warm clothes. 

From the temple I walked down from the mountains to Awa city, not too far away from temple 10. Currently it is raining outside and it is expected to do so tomorrow as well, when my way will lead me back to T1. After I have reached T1 the journey is over.

Today I walked 21 km (total: 1033km), all downwards, so altitude meters are negligible.

Early morning view from hotel Clement in Takamatsu

Shop closely before Temple 88

Walking up Okuboji (T88)

Entering Okuboji Temple

At Okuboji temple site

A „dog transporter“ (not unusual in Japan)

Walking down from the mountains (1)

Walking down from the mountains (2)

My sleeping room at…in….



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: I am tired

Day 48: the circle is competed, I arrived back at T1 and thus my journey is finally over

First Day in Japan: Osaka