Day 46: T84-87, only one temple remaining

Today there was no rain and a lot of dramatic clouds in the sky. The temperature got considerably colder with 15 degrees Celsius as the highest during the day.

I walked 25 km (total: 1012 km) to see temples T84 - T87. Altitude 750 meters.

You may get boarded with what I can report from the day: temple, temple temple and views from high up in the mountains. There are differences, but things repeat themselves. The reality is mostly much more impressive than a photo.

Tomorrow T88 is certainly a highlight, since then the official tour is finished and I just decline from the mountain to do a reverse walk from T10 to T1. I expect  this part to be interesting feeling wise.

Yashimaiji temple (T84)

Yashimaiji temple

Walking down from Yashimaiji temple

View from the mountains over a densely populated area

Yakuriji temple (T85)

Nagaoji temple (T87)

Shidoji temple (T86) had a disappointing temple site which was not properly taken care of. Therefore I have not taken a picture for my memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: I am tired

Day 48: the circle is competed, I arrived back at T1 and thus my journey is finally over

First Day in Japan: Osaka